PDA

View Full Version : Poker Source PSO please help

VielGeld
05-07-2006, 11:03 PM
Hi PSO,

I recently registered for Poker Rewards, deposited $150 and got an offer for $75 sign up bonus for 750 raked hands (as in line with PSO's requirement) I for a fact, know that I have completed more than 800 raked hands at Poker Rewards but the raked hand counter has me at 767. What's worse is that their official count according to the rep is 721, which didn't make sense at all because 721 was what I had a couple days ago and I have played a good amount these couple days

I'm just concerned that my verfication will be marked as 'denied' because their counting of raked hand is messed up and that I won't get the 6000 PSO store points. I don't want my efforts to go down the drain.

PSO, if it comes down to it, I can provide you with screen shots of the raked hand counter to prove to you I have done more than the requirement. I'm also a bit concerned whether I would be eligible for the $10k freeroll pormotion you guys are currently running. Pls help. Thank you

Davey
05-07-2006, 11:32 PM
http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=15

Even though they sponsor this forum at 2+2, I think you would get a quicker reply if you post it in the forum over there.

naschburger2
05-08-2006, 02:04 AM
yes they answer posts promptly on their own forum. Post in support forum

Ted Metro
05-08-2006, 09:56 AM
What's the big deal about playing another 80 raked hands? Sheesh, even if you had to play 900 total raked hands that's not that big of a deal.

brendanb438
05-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Ted it might be a huge deal to him. VielGeld what you should do is tryout Prima's Blackjack feature. I am sure you can tilt off $300 a hand again and maybe say you were hacked again.

Brendan