PDA

View Full Version : Anyone done BetHoldem signup?

celiboy
05-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Here is the BetHoldem sign up details....

50% 1st deposit Bonus up to $250 in bonus

Open an online account the Betholdem.com today and receive a FREE 50% bonus chip worth up to $250!

All you have to do to get started today is:

1. Download the Software
2. Register and activate your account.
3. Make your first deposit, minimum of $25.
4. Receive your bonus after earning the same amount of Betholdem Points as your bonus.e.g. - Deposit $200, bonus entitled to is $100, You need 100 Betholdem points are required to redeem your bonus.....

What network is BetHoldem on? Also anyone know how hard it is to get 250 BetHoldem points(assuming one did the max bonus)?

Thanks

MycroftX
05-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Well I never played there, but calling never hurts. Earning Betholdem points is based on contributed rake.

So for every dollar you contribute to the rake earns you one betholdem point.(BP's) At least that's what the lady I talked to when I called 'em told me.

The bonus is 1X correct? So $100 bonus would need 100 BP's to clear it.

The lady I spoke to was very helpfull, so thats a good sign.

Maybe someone who has played there could tell if being credited bonuses and cashing out was a pain, or really slow.

-Oh yeah, it's a Prima Skin.

celiboy
05-07-2006, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well I never played there, but calling never hurts. Earning Betholdem points is based on contributed rake.

So for every dollar you contribute to the rake earns you one betholdem point.(BP's) At least that's what the lady I talked to when I called 'em told me.

The bonus is 1X correct? So $100 bonus would need 100 BP's to clear it.

The lady I spoke to was very helpfull, so thats a good sign.

Maybe someone who has played there could tell if being credited bonuses and cashing out was a pain, or really slow.

-Oh yeah, it's a Prima Skin.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing that is unclear is the rate that one earns a point. I read their T&C's and you have to play 1/2 or higher as well. I believe that they used to be on a regular 7X scheme awhile back for the sign up and it was on my list of sites to do for a long time, but now with this points crap it is confusing.

celiboy
05-07-2006, 11:40 PM
I've done more research and 1 point is earned for every $1 of contributed rake, so this is not that great. Basically 100% rakeback - i'm not sure what that would work out to, but probably in the range of a 20X bonus??????