PDA

View Full Version : Does pokerroom offer a monthly reload?

newb
05-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Hi,

I´ve been playing on hollywoodpoker wich offers monthly reloads.
Does pokerroom also offer these monthly reloads, and if so is it permitted to have accounts at various pokerroom skins.

Thanks

The Worm
05-07-2006, 10:53 PM
I have accounts at both. I started at PR and realized the bonuses suck and no rakeback. I moved to HP for bigger bonuses and rakeback. I kept the samename, but aadded a dash before and after. Since both are on the same network, you do need a slightly different name. Im pretty sure you could have an account at all the skins, just under different names. I cleared my acct at PR to open my HP acct, and havent had any money in there since. As long as you dont have both running at the same time, you should be ok.

When I was there, they had random reloads. They had one for the Superbowl, ones for various Holidays and Promotions etc. Ive played both and prefer HP.

newb
05-07-2006, 11:00 PM
thanks

bweiser8311962
05-07-2006, 11:02 PM
yes you can have accounts all their skins. at least i do.

bweiser8311962
05-07-2006, 11:04 PM
not sure how you can "prefer" hp. it's the same software running the same games. you prefer the bonuses.

Kwaz
05-08-2006, 12:28 AM
Pokerroom has the worst fucken rake ever. Find somewhere else.

zion
05-08-2006, 05:32 AM
>> Pokerroom has the worst fucken rake ever. <<

Well, my statistics say the rake ($1/2 FR) at PR is 10% higher than the rake at Party. Not too bad considering rakeback and bonuses and players not much different to Party.

MyTurn2Raise
05-08-2006, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes you can have accounts all their skins. at least i do.

[/ QUOTE ]

at a certain point, some of the sites on the network will not allow you to open an account that is funded by the same neteller account as the other sites.

I believe I was upto 8 skins when this happened. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

The Worm
05-09-2006, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
not sure how you can "prefer" hp. it's the same software running the same games. you prefer the bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

I "prefer" HP over PR for a lot of reasons. Its the same network and all the same tables, but the promotions are quite different. I also prefer Stud Hi to Stud8, similar games played quite differently.