PDA

View Full Version : $$$$$ for statistics test

Kratzer
05-07-2006, 10:05 PM
On Monday, May 8 at 7:00 PM CST I have a Stats for Strategy test. The test is in a computer lab so I could email the test and would need it back within an hour and a half. I am willing to pay $50 for the test. I could pay with paypal or on party poker. On test:
One-way analysis of variance
Inference of regression
Multiple Regression

If anyone is interested I could send them more information including the mid-term. I would really appreciate any help. I guarantee payment and would be eternally grateful.
Please email me at kratzer2323@yahoo.com

The Dude
05-07-2006, 10:17 PM
I accept.

Completely unrelated: I'll buy your prof's email address for $50.

Kratzer
05-07-2006, 10:20 PM
ok...do you really accept? or are you just kidding? email me or PM me if you are serious and more info can be given

soko
05-08-2006, 01:40 AM
I will totally do this. All I gotta do is finish in 90 mintues?

(never taken a stats class before)

Copernicus
05-08-2006, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will totally do this. All I gotta do is finish in 90 mintues?

(never taken a stats class before)

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck yeah..you can probably google each answer in about a minute.

The Dude
05-09-2006, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I accept.

Completely unrelated: I'll buy your prof's email address for $50.

[/ QUOTE ] ok...do you really accept? or are you just kidding? email me or PM me if you are serious and more info can be given

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha. As if we needed more proof you're a moron.

MelchyBeau
05-09-2006, 05:27 AM
If I wasn't lazy, I would attempt to find out who your professor was. But, I am lazy and thus you are off the hook from me.

Though you might want to consider taking an ethics class

Kratzer
05-09-2006, 08:03 AM
Sorry for the stupid thread, my roommate was in a bind (the same roommate here, BTW linkage (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=5733198&an=0&page=0&vc=1 ) .) He felt a new 2+2 account would not be credible if he posted something like this, so he used mine (and my email address, so you couldnt figure out his name). Apologies all around, and if anyone is interested, he took the test last night and im pretty sure he bombed it.

-Kratzer

atrifix
05-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Your roommate would probably benefit from a class in business ethics. That, and general business, considering his lowball offer.

Kratzer
05-09-2006, 09:07 AM
"business ethics"
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0112508/th-1-6.jpg

i completely agree. he would benefit more from a class that taught how to have a soul.

madnak
05-09-2006, 09:11 AM
Is this the guy who plans to make millions selling organs?

Tom Bayes
05-09-2006, 09:34 AM
As a college statistics instructor, I sincerely hope that you and /or your roommate (not sure I buy roommate story) are busted and fail your course. I suppose you cheat at poker too.

Kratzer
05-09-2006, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. yeah that's him

[ QUOTE ]
As a college statistics instructor, I sincerely hope that you and /or your roommate (not sure I buy roommate story) are busted and fail your course. I suppose you cheat at poker too.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it makes you feel better, no one ended up helping him out and he bombed the test. It honestly was my roommate, i'm not taking that course (not a business major). And that's funny that you say that about cheating at poker, because he's been caught cheating at poker in our live games multiple times (which is why he's not allowed in our game anymore). and i'm sure he would cheat online too if he could manage to keep money on there longer than a week.

jschaud
05-10-2006, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. yeah that's him

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it makes you feel better, no one ended up helping him out and he bombed the test. It honestly was my roommate, i'm not taking that course (not a business major). And that's funny that you say that about cheating at poker, because he's been caught cheating at poker in our live games multiple times (which is why he's not allowed in our game anymore). and i'm sure he would cheat online too if he could manage to keep money on there longer than a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

one time = benefit of the doubt, you screwed up, dont do that [censored] again
two times = physical beatdown, all money in front of said person and in pockets gets distributed between all players at table
three times = why are you dumb [censored] letting him play again?

FlFishOn
05-10-2006, 02:09 PM
This is capitalism at its finest (well, maybe not). The dude has (maybe) done a cost/benefit analysis and buying the test is his best play. <A Powers>Yeah Capitalism!</A Powers>

atrifix
05-10-2006, 04:15 PM
I don't think he really understands the market forces at work. You need to pay significantly more than a $50 flat rate to falsify academic information, for a test that takes 90 minutes by itself without any kind of prior studying, and on a site where many make more than that already without any intellectual dishonesty. It's really little wonder he failed the test.

MidGe
05-10-2006, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If it makes you feel better, no one ended up helping him out

[/ QUOTE ]

Except you did try to help him, right? You supported his cheating attempt. Umm, I wonder if you do the same at poker. If not, why not?

Kratzer
05-10-2006, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If it makes you feel better, no one ended up helping him out

[/ QUOTE ]

Except you did try to help him, right? You supported his cheating attempt. Umm, I wonder if you do the same at poker. If not, why not?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes i guess you can say i did "help" him out by allowing him to use my 2+2 account and email account. But I think that it's a stretch to claim that doing that is no different than helping him cheat at poker.

If he's successful in his cheating endeavor, the other students don't get a lower grade (the class is not curved). He's doing it for personal gain and at nobody's loss (except his own if he gets caught). Cheating at poker is different, where the cheater is stealing from his/her opponents. The person is cheating other people out of money. He's not cheating other students out of their grade in this case.

And im not saying that cheating on a test is ok, or helping someone cheat on a test. After the fact I wish i wouldnt of helped him at all. But it's a long way from helping someone cheat at poker.

So to answer your question, no i don't do the same at poker.

madnak
05-11-2006, 07:52 AM
He doesn't understand market forces in general. Did you see his idea to get rich by harvesting organs?

I'd need $1000 to cheat for someone. Maybe you could find someone more desperate to do it for less, but at $50 he's obviously clueless. Particularly on a poker forum, where many people can presumably make $50 or more easily by playing cards.

MidGe
05-11-2006, 08:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If he's successful in his cheating endeavor, the other students don't get a lower grade (the class is not curved). He's doing it for personal gain and at nobody's loss (except his own if he gets caught). Cheating at poker is different, where the cheater is stealing from his/her opponents. The person is cheating other people out of money. He's not cheating other students out of their grade in this case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes cheating at poker is different. People know they may loose their money. Cheating on an exam, means that he will be able to continue misrepresenting himself for the rest of his life, thanks to you, and others, better qualified people, may loose an opportunity to him due to his, and your, immoral behaviour. Sorry you don't even see it.

You, at the very least condone it, and worst, facilitated it.

I would not want to play poker with you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif