PDA

View Full Version : Player on my left flashing hole cards

schroedy
05-06-2006, 10:46 AM
The player on my left is flashing hole cards at me all night long.

A big part of my game is gathering up as much information as possible from ALL the players on my left.

While I don't feel good about having my nose in his hand all night (he is a friend), I feel even worse about having to surrender a big part of my edge to avoid picking up information that I am not entitled to.

To make matters worse, the deck was also hitting me hard yesterday so I took about 50 Big Bets off the table when I left.

Spechel EDD
05-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Youre a scumbag. Youre not a friend of his if you arent even willing to point out to him that he isn't protecting his cards. Even against people I dont like I would still tell them if they were exposing their cards involuntarily to me.

vhawk01
05-06-2006, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

While I don't feel good about having my nose in his hand all night (he is a friend), I feel even worse about having to surrender a big part of my edge to avoid picking up information that I am not entitled to.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the telling part of this post

wrschultz
05-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Wait, was he flashing them to you when looking at them involuntarily, or was he flashing them when you weren't in a hand so you would know what he had. Big difference.

If it is the first, you should have told him the first time you saw him do it. Then again if neccessary. If he continued to do it, I would stop telling him, and I think it would be difficult not to look at them occasionally.