PDA

View Full Version : Extra Interpoker Reload 50% up to $100

sonartec
05-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Reload this Weekend...

Dear xxxxxx

The first hint of summer has put us in a very generous mood, so this weekend we thought we'd offer you an exclusive 50% reload bonus.

We'll match 50% of any deposit you make up to 100 dollars

You'll have until Sunday 7th May (midnight ET) to make a deposit.

Remember that this is in addition to our already unbeatable $100 May monthly match deposit bonus and the May Hot Spot League

Here's what you'll need to do in order to get the reload:

1) Log in to InterPoker.

2) Go into the cashier by clicking on the cashier button in the lobby.

3) Enter the Bonus Code MATCH50 in the Bonus Code field in the cashier. (You must enter the code before making a deposit or playing any hands)

4) Make a deposit over $50 and get 50% extra bonus up to a maximum of $100. The cash will appear in your account but will not be cleared to play poker with.

5) Play seven (7) times the reload bonus amount in raked hands*on any InterPoker Real Money Table and your reload bonus will be cleared to play poker with.

PLEASE NOTE you need to clear any remaining monthly match bonus BEFORE your play counts towards the 50% reload.

*A raked hand is defined as any real money hand in which a rake of 1($/£/?) is taken (the equivalent of a 20($/£/?) pot) and you were dealt cards. You can also clear a 1/4 (quarter) of a hand when a rake of between 0.25 & 0.99 ($/£/?) is taken.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the poker!

Canard
05-05-2006, 09:12 PM
This is account specific, so it won't work for anyone who didnt get the email.

grouchie
05-05-2006, 09:12 PM
i'm sad, i didn't get the email

Vinny80
05-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Got that too about 2 minutes after clearing the regular 100$ bonus... 2x100$ + rakeback on inter = good month

TomBrooks
05-06-2006, 05:10 AM
"We could not locate promotional offer indicated by submitted bonus code: You may not be eligible or your promotion may not have started. Please check the dates and try again."

However, I got WKEND21. $30 for 350rh, no deposit required, 72hours to clear Friday to Sunday May 7, RHs run concurrent with regular monthly Match.

GMan42
05-06-2006, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"We could not locate promotional offer indicated by submitted bonus code: You may not be eligible or your promotion may not have started. Please check the dates and try again."

However, I got WKEND21. $30 for 350rh, no deposit required, 72hours to clear Friday to Sunday May 7, RHs run concurrent with regular monthly Match.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would rather have gotten this one. No way I'm doing a 7x (that doesn't clear concurrently) with their bonus structure. If they'd switch to Stars' structure where the $.50 & $.75 rakes counted for 1/2 and 3/4 points, I'd be a lot more enthusiastic about their monthlys.

Vinny80
05-07-2006, 01:45 PM
when you add rakeback to their monthlys it becomes pretty good money...