PDA

View Full Version : invidual $100 monthly bet

NHFunkii
05-05-2006, 03:43 PM
who all is in this? I'm in 8th with badger and grafyx ahead of me but I don't know if they're in the bet or not... regardless I'm going to win.

grafyx
05-05-2006, 03:48 PM
I'm not in. Apparently I don't like free money.

You are probably ahead of me in terms of quality scores. I have just filled all my slots up since I have like 25 tlb scores so far.

BadgerPro
05-05-2006, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not in. Apparently I don't like free money.

You are probably ahead of me in terms of quality scores. I have just filled all my slots up since I have like 25 tlb scores so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmm... you can still get in on the free money. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lineup so far:

BadgerPro
Jurollo
Funki
Exit
ActionBob

I've had a couple maybes but haven't seen any transfers.

A_Junglen
05-05-2006, 07:28 PM
Goddamnit.... the only thing stopping me from joining is TS in a week..

BadgerPro
05-05-2006, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Goddamnit.... the only thing stopping me from joining is TS in a week..

[/ QUOTE ]

Look if they 7 fingered kid with no leg gets in then there will be endless ridicule for everybody who didn't. Now damnit Junglen get in the [censored] game.

Mi_T_Sharp
05-05-2006, 08:46 PM
So, I can wait until midnight to decide on the TLB bet?

BadgerPro
05-05-2006, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So, I can wait until midnight to decide on the TLB bet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, we didn't have a lot of people in when it first started up so I wanted to give people a chance to get in. I was hoping people didn't just wait to see if they had a big score or two and then jump in if they were doing well, that wasn't the reason I left it open until tonight.

However, it's open to midnight so if you do win 2 tournies tonight and want in I'm more than happy to have some more entries in the bet.

stevepa
05-05-2006, 10:33 PM
Alright, I'm in. I plan to use maybe one of the scores I've got so far so it's certainly not because I'm doing well. Money will be sent in the next couple minutes.

Steve

timex
05-05-2006, 10:39 PM
If Steve's in, I'm in(its better to donate to a 2+2er than to some random player on Stars).

A_Junglen
05-05-2006, 11:40 PM
I'm in.

Mi_T_Sharp
05-05-2006, 11:56 PM
OK. I'm in.

The reason I was delaying my decision had nothing to do with trying to win a bunch of tournies before I entered. I honestly just wasn't sure whether I wanted to do it. But, in the end, the gambler in me can't resist, even though I am a major dog to win this.

BadgerPro
05-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Ok, we have the bet 9 ways then:

BadgerPro
Jurollo(WPTHero)
Funki
ExitOnly
ActionBob
Stevepa
Junglen
Timex(hit21hit)
Mi_T_Sharp (HeHateMe)