PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else got this bonus email from Pokerstars?

JellyFishy
05-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Hey,

I got a bonus from Pokerstars for 7th May, has anybody else got anything like this or better? If I ignore this bonus will they send me another more enticing, such as bonus to Gold VIP if I play a $1050 sunday tourney?

Maybe people who are already Silver VIP's got something else? If you are already silver, gold, platinum, supernova, diamond, did you get a bonus today?

Dear Hugecock2888,

We have noticed that it has been a while since you last played in our Sunday No-Limit Hold'em tournament. To get you back in the game, we would like to offer you a special bonus and tell you about our $1 million guarantee.

Every week, our flagship Sunday tournament carries a $1 million guaranteed prize pool. That makes the PokerStars Sunday Million the richest ongoing tournament in the world.

If playing for a million dollars doesn't already have you feeling like a VIP, we're going to make it official and give you SilverStar status in the PokerStars VIP Club. All you have to do is play in our Sunday Million this Sunday, May 7th, at 4:30pm ET and you will receive SilverStar VIP benefits from Tuesday, May 9th - Wednesday, May 31st.

As a SilverStar VIP you'll receive a 50% bonus on every Frequent Player Point (FPP) you earn. You'll also enjoy access to a weekly $2,500 freeroll, no points needed - just show up and play! You can also use your FPPs to win an entry into our monthly $100,000 VIP freeroll or shop our SilverStar VIP store where you can use FPPs to buy exclusive VIP only merchandise.

You don't have to be a high roller to play for a million on PokerStars. We have a host of satellites running right now to get you in the game for as little as $3.

• $3 + rebuys
• $11 Double Shootout
• $11 Turbo + rebuys
• $39 Satellite
• 375 36-player turbo sit n go
• 400 Turbo Frequent Player Point freeroll with rebuys
• 500 Frequent Player Point freeroll

If you're looking to reload your account before the Sunday Million, check out our newest funding options instaCASH and Instant eCheck. With instaCASH and eCheck players in the US and Canada can instantly fund their PokerStars account with no fees. Click here for more information on instaCash and eCheck.

Click "Tourney" and then "Satellite" or "Sit & Go" and then "Satellite" in your PokerStars game lobby for start times and game details.

PokerStars
Poker Room Manager

_TKO_
05-05-2006, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hugecock2888

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice name.

Anyway, I don't think they'd give you gold status if you hold out.

mayday4379
05-05-2006, 02:45 PM
i'm a gold member and haven't received the email/promotion.

i also have a huge c*, but my screen name doesn't reflect it.

cracker9521
05-05-2006, 03:09 PM
I'm surprised they let you keep cock in your pokerstars name. I had boobs in mine for an hour or so and they made me change it.

thing85
05-05-2006, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised they let you keep cock in your pokerstars name. I had boobs in mine for an hour or so and they made me change it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wikipedia Article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooster)

jaustin
05-05-2006, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wikipedia Article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooster)

[/ QUOTE ]

True, true.

wmspringer
05-05-2006, 07:06 PM
I had silver through April but didn't play at all last month. Haven't gotten any emails from them.

Of course, I've also never played in the big Sunday tournament..

Dunkman
05-05-2006, 07:35 PM
I got this email yesterday and I havn't ever played the sunday $200...although I did play the WCOOP main event last year so maybe that's why I got it.

mephisto
05-06-2006, 12:32 AM
Are you going to do it?

It sounds like a great deal to me. I just got silverstar for the first time this month and raked in probably way more than 215 bucks to achieve it.

I mean why not? You get to play for a LOT of money in this premier event and you get this great offer to boot, it's win-win.