PDA

View Full Version : Forum Question

reboot1024
05-04-2006, 06:06 AM
I have just been broswsing around the Pacific Poker forum. I have found a post (http://forum.pacificpoker.com/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=1&MessageID=8471) saying there is a $200 birthday free roll for all members of their forums. if I sign up at there forum can I still be a member here.....

Thanks

A

TheTROLL
05-04-2006, 06:10 AM
No, you can only use one Internet forum.

bennies
05-04-2006, 06:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, you can only use one Internet forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

sonneti
05-04-2006, 07:54 AM
Reboot1024 you haven't even paid your fee's yet!!!

Send us all $10 immediatley! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Canard
05-04-2006, 08:29 AM
Pacific Poker can freeze your account and keep your money if you do this and there will be nothing you can do about it.

Also 2+2 can freeze your account here and then all your posts are belong to us.

aujoz
05-04-2006, 08:32 AM
reboot1024 - you shouldn't have made that post! if you hadn't made it, you wouldn't have been able to be tracked!

now, you won't be able to use that other internet forum. sorry.

wiggs73
05-04-2006, 10:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have just been broswsing around the Pacific Poker forum. I have found a post (http://forum.pacificpoker.com/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=1&MessageID=8471) saying there is a $200 birthday free roll for all members of their forums. if I sign up at there forum can I still be a member here.....

Thanks

A

[/ QUOTE ]

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH ANOTHER FORUM.

I hope you understand the severity of what you would be doing. First off, you signed up for 2+2 and probably under the wrong affiliate and more concerning, probably using a non-masked IP address. 2+2 sends out a bi-quarterly anual report to every major poker site that supports forums at which time cross referencing is performed and common IP addresses are banned under code 1729P of the Internet Privacy Act. In short, you could be sued for fraud. This is not a matter to take lightly.

If you've already made this mistake, the first thing I would do, if it isn't too late, is to delete all your temporary internet files. After that, I'd not conenct to the internet again until I had changed my internet service provider.

For God's sake man, be careful!

jipster
05-04-2006, 10:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

A

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you understand the severity of what you would be doing. First off, you signed up for 2+2 and probably under the wrong affiliate and more concerning, probably using a non-masked IP address. 2+2 sends out a bi-quarterly anual report to every major poker site that supports forums at which time cross referencing is performed and common IP addresses are banned under code 1729P of the Internet Privacy Act. In short, you could be sued for fraud. This is not a matter to take lightly.

If you've already made this mistake, the first thing I would do, if it isn't too late, is to delete all your temporary internet files. After that, I'd not conenct to the internet again until I had changed my internet service provider.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this forum. Why go elsewhere for a small freeroll?

TheCutter
05-04-2006, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

A

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

naschburger2
05-04-2006, 03:00 PM
biggest laugh I have had this morning so you know my life is the crapper but thanks for the chuckles.