PDA

View Full Version : Question About Cahing Out Pacific Bonus Before It Clears...

RobertHunter
05-03-2006, 11:50 PM
I have read that many people have been able to cash out their 1st deposit bonus on Pacific before meeting the cash out requirements.I was wondering what happens if you try to cash out your bonus amount(I have already cashed out my deposit amount)and they do not approve it?Do they still let you keep the money to play with until your 90 days is up or do they take it back right then?Thanks for you response.

godofgamblers
05-04-2006, 12:54 AM
I don't know about cashing out, but you can cash out your initial deposit and play it as a risk free bonus.

maxtower
05-04-2006, 02:15 AM
you can cash out your initial deposit. You must clear the bonus before cashing it out. You must wager 20x the bonus amount to clear it. You can however play on just the bonus money while trying to clear it.

caggin
05-04-2006, 04:57 AM
I tried to withdraw some bonus money once. They emailed me to let me know that I needed to wager $x before I could withdraw it, canceled my withdrawal, and put all my money (including the bonus amount) back in my account.

Komodo
05-04-2006, 09:40 AM
Im a NL10-50player and pacifics 100$ bonus seems practically impossible to clear at those stakes within 90 days.

Is it a good idea to withdraw my first time deposit and just play with the bonus money on higher tables, trying to double that and possibly clear it?

terrellk11
05-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Withdraw the initial deposit and only play with the bonus (wait until the withdrawal hits your Neteller account first or you'll get screwed). Any time you win enough to get your remaining balance above the bonus amount, you can withdraw that amount.

For example, I deposited through a site that gave me an additional $25 bonus on top of the $100 Pacific bonus. I withdrew my $400 deposit and after it was in my Neteller account took the funds to a $200NL table. Ten minutes later I had doubled it up and left the table with about $240 or so. I then submitted another withdrawal request for $100, which still left enough to cover the initial bonus, which I will continue to play until I've either met the requirments to withdraw that (made it 10% of the way there already) or until I bust. I will also withdraw money any time I get $100 or more above the bonus amount.

Free money . . . gotta love it.

Komodo
05-04-2006, 10:38 AM
Bye the way, for swedes and many other nations it is 50x the bonus amount which makes it even harder

tinhat
05-06-2006, 12:27 PM
I saw your post and remembered I had a little left at pacific; made the neteller request and a couple days later I rec'd it ($41).

I deposited about 3-4 months ago, discovered (IMO) the site sucks (poor players but too few, lousy software, impossible-to-clear bonus in ml) so took out my deposit and used the bonus to play higher limit games I don't normally play.

Hadn't logged on there in 2-3 months but when I did the other day I requested the balance of the uncleared bonus be withdrawn to neteller and like I said, they sent it.

plonker
05-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Yep pacific is a total nightmare. Rubbish software , even worse customer service and the tables have tighted up loads now due to software change