PDA

View Full Version : Titan bonus... hard to clear?

Blowup Doll
05-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Anyone had experience with Titan's initial 100% up to $500 bonus? Is it hard to clear? Can you get bonus+RB?

Also, how is Poker.com and their bonus? I see they have an initial 300% up to $600, but you have to clear it in 20 days? Impossible?

Andrew Karpinski
05-03-2006, 05:50 PM
The titan one clears quickly. If you play full time it should clear at around $5-$15 a day.

Vinny80
05-03-2006, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The titan one clears quickly. If you play full time it should clear at around $5-$15 a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

5$ a day is really really slow from my point of view... you can make 10 times that money with anything from good party reloads to crypto monthlies...

sarahbellum
05-03-2006, 05:56 PM
It clears at a rate of $5 per 400 points.

Here's the link to their points calculation:
http://www.titanpoker.com/vip_club.html

Blowup Doll
05-03-2006, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It clears at a rate of $5 per 400 points.

Here's the link to their points calculation:
http://www.titanpoker.com/vip_club.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the link. Now i can see that it's a horrible system. And i thought Absolute bonus was slow. This is a nightmare.

dlk9s
05-03-2006, 10:07 PM
Titan is good for profitable games, but terrible for bonii.

DING-DONG YO
05-03-2006, 11:13 PM
You can get 30% RB at Titan. Check the sticky at the top of Affiliates/RB

And Titan is non PT supported and has crappy note taking functionality.

boracay
05-03-2006, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it is slowwwwwwww. won't even try the other iPoker sites.

chicagoY
05-04-2006, 12:11 AM
I found titan very hard to clear and quit. It isn't if you're really into 6 max though but the full ring games were underpopulated and ultra rocky.

chicagoY
05-04-2006, 12:13 AM
yes and no, finding good games there was my biggest problem.

chicagoY
05-04-2006, 12:14 AM
When I was there it only came out in 10 buck increments too.

naschburger2
05-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Titan has the toughest bonus of any ipoker network site but I just cleared it doing the pso promotion with the minimum deposit to qualify for pso promo but concurrently did betfredpoker which is another ipoker site with a very easy bonus if still there. Check betfred out it is a fantastic bonus very easy to clear and if you do titan do it through pso to get additional rewards. If you have any questions on betfred or if you want to make additional money through refer a friend private message me. good luck

Ted Metro
05-04-2006, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Titan has the toughest bonus of any ipoker network site but I just cleared it doing the pso promotion with the minimum deposit to qualify for pso promo but concurrently did betfredpoker which is another ipoker site with a very easy bonus if still there. Check betfred out it is a fantastic bonus very easy to clear and if you do titan do it through pso to get additional rewards. If you have any questions on betfred or if you want to make additional money through refer a friend private message me. good luck

[/ QUOTE ]

Was thinking about doing Titan on PSO, but the reqs. seems pretty brutal for me ($50NL). Can you tell me what limit you played and how many hands it took?

naschburger2
05-04-2006, 06:22 PM
I played mostly the 25 50 pot limit omaha hl and it was pretty brutal,I really just joined to get into a pso freeroll and wasnt going to play but started out real well and just put enough on site to get the amount of bonus to get the pso additional bonus. As I said above if I was going to do a ipoker site it would be betfred for sure. There are other pso bonuses I would do before titan but I am on most of the sites already