PDA

View Full Version : Positive Review of Pokersource

WhiskyRiver
05-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Just letting people know that my pokersource endeavor to get poker tracker, through poker rewards is a (apparent) success. Barring it taking 10 days to e-mail me my registration code, doesn't look like I'll be retracting this statement.

Took about four days to verify with poker rewards, so not too bad. The entire process will have probably taken me 1.5-2 weeks, from deposit to getting my code.

mwgr5
05-02-2006, 07:18 PM
I had a good experience with PSO recently also. Does anyone know why it takes 3 days for PSO points to be credited to your account? It seems like this could be done instantly.

boracay
05-02-2006, 11:07 PM
pso rules

Markusgc
05-02-2006, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had a good experience with PSO recently also. Does anyone know why it takes 3 days for PSO points to be credited to your account? It seems like this could be done instantly.

[/ QUOTE ]

But Daddy, I want it NOW!
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/markusgc/salt.jpg

kidpokeher
05-03-2006, 03:46 AM
It's likely they have to make sure you made the wagering requirements. In other words, they're making sure they're gonna get paid so they can pay you.

Poker Source
05-03-2006, 03:49 AM
WhiskyRiver,

Oh man... now the pressure is one to get that copy of Poker Tracker to you fast! Please post back here when you get it so we know everything went ok.

PSO

Poker Source
05-03-2006, 03:51 AM
Just so you know we normally get the points posted in 24-48 hours on business days. The reason it takes so long is so we can do a manual review on each account as we post the points. This takes a bit longer, but cuts down on fraud. As you might imagine, we deal with a lot of that.

billyb
05-03-2006, 07:44 AM
Congrats on your positive experience.
PSO RULES

Peace
Billyb

WhiskyRiver
05-03-2006, 09:46 PM
You must have greased the wheels /images/graemlins/wink.gif. Just got my registration code.

Poker Source
05-04-2006, 03:24 AM
I wanted to, but since your PSO name isn't WhiskyRiver I have no idea who you are. I just had to sit back and hope the system worked /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ottsville
05-04-2006, 06:35 AM
I just did a pokerroom points bonus through PSO and was using them for my absolute RB. They are an excellent company to deal with - just wish they had regular cust. serv. instead of using a message board, but they seem to deal with all issues in a timely manner.

tedtodd
05-06-2006, 02:28 PM
I just did it too on FullTilt to get Pokertracker- it took me 2 days to get the pts- not too bad-but the Fulltilt bonus sucks. I can get free Pokertracker software- but I can only unlock $10 of my bonus....their 100% bonus sucks!

Anyways- my experience with Pokersource has been good so far. I just verifed that I've finished my requirement- so hopefully u can help me out. My username is: rvrmonkey

You guys have some great deals! I might do another one for a chip set.

Ainex
05-06-2006, 03:45 PM
I suppose I'll pop this in here but just a heads up for those who don't look at the PSO promotions forum the Nevada Jacks chipset can now be obtained multiple times by one person so if you want to build yourself a big set you can.

tedtodd
05-06-2006, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I suppose I'll pop this in here but just a heads up for those who don't look at the PSO promotions forum the Nevada Jacks chipset can now be obtained multiple times by one person so if you want to build yourself a big set you can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea- but I'm running out of sites to join. I'm on Pokershare now...and I'm not a huge fan. I guess I'll try Titan next.

plonker
05-07-2006, 04:04 AM
Another thumbs up here for PSO

Bishop22
05-07-2006, 05:04 AM
Waiting to hear back on a denial from Paradise, hopefully I'll have something positive to post too as I put up with their garbage software for too long to come away empty handed.

Cheater
05-07-2006, 01:21 PM
I'm another PSO groupie.

Not only are they great for getting some extras on a poker room sign-up but their customer care and service is excellent.