PDA

View Full Version : can we expect the usual middle of the month party reload?

jmiler419
05-02-2006, 02:32 PM
Seeing that party has 2 bonuses going right now in topbucks40 and topbucks50 (which I am abusing right now), can we still expect them to have thier normal ides bonuses? you know, the usual 15-25% up to 100? If so, this would be a great month. I just kinda need to know so I can set aside some cash for this. Thanks guys.

Push_Fold
05-02-2006, 02:36 PM
It has been a long time since party has had a "normal" or "usual" monthly bonus.

Anyways, on this forum it would just be speculation as no one here let alone Pary has any idea as to the next bonus.

Always a good idea to keep money aside for an unexpected bonus.

orentha
05-02-2006, 02:37 PM
how would anyone here know this for sure?

if your asking for a guess. I would say NO

KEW
05-02-2006, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how would anyone here know this for sure?

if your asking for a guess. I would say NO

[/ QUOTE ]

I would not be so sure about this...The VIP runs out on the 10th and in the past they have used reloads to fill the gap between VIP offers...Like PUSH said it is always best to keep money aside(about the best advice ever for a bonus whore)

Beastmaster
05-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Probably but if your br is low I wouldn't worry about keeping money around for it, go hit other bonuses.

I predict the 15to75 or 20to100 or free50 etc type bonus sometime this month. Pure speculation no one knows for sure.....

jba
05-02-2006, 02:57 PM
pretty sure it's starting on thursday.

theben
05-02-2006, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

friday is the new thursday

DING-DONG YO
05-02-2006, 03:20 PM
I still need to clear 40 and 50 before I get to work on a new bonus. Glad the wife is out of town this week.

Mik1w
05-02-2006, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of interest, what makes you so sure?

carnivalhobo
05-02-2006, 04:34 PM
one of my roomates got rejected from the topbucks50 but told him there would be a new bonus soon

betadecay
05-02-2006, 04:37 PM
that would make this month pretty nuts. I'll probably have 0 mgr despite playing a billion hands.

groo
05-02-2006, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard it's thursday after next.......

WolfElder
05-02-2006, 05:00 PM
I was wondering that also and wondering if you abused these 2 would they still offer you the middle of the month one guess we wait and see.

ncboiler
05-02-2006, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seeing that party has 2 bonuses going right now in topbucks40 and topbucks50 (which I am abusing right now), can we still expect them to have thier normal ides bonuses? you know, the usual 15-25% up to 100? If so, this would be a great month. I just kinda need to know so I can set aside some cash for this. Thanks guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

There will be an offer on the 18th.

jah7_fsu1
05-02-2006, 09:03 PM
All this speculation is pretty much pointless IMO. Predicting Party or Stars bonuses seems to be a waste of time. I've found for party that I try to keep available money ready all the time for ANY bonus that comes out there. The reload bonuses that require an amount of raked hand are very easy to clear on top of the usual money I make playing on partys soft competition. The best any of us can really do is guess anyways.

ncboiler
05-02-2006, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All this speculation is pretty much pointless IMO. Predicting Party or Stars bonuses seems to be a waste of time. I've found for party that I try to keep available money ready all the time for ANY bonus that comes out there. The reload bonuses that require an amount of raked hand are very easy to clear on top of the usual money I make playing on partys soft competition. The best any of us can really do is guess anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

Retard

jah7_fsu1
05-03-2006, 03:27 AM
Oh jesus you moron you don't know for sure when the next party reload is, you don't work for party. All this is pure speculation, and the best we have are guesses. If someone happens to be right it's almost always coincedence. You know how many times someone has predicted a stars bonus? You know how many times someone has picked a party bonus? This is all guesswork at best, until they setup a structure where they offer bonuses X amount of times on the same day your just guessing, we're all just guessing. And it IS a waste of time if the best you can come up with is a guess.

Mr. Wishbone
05-03-2006, 04:11 AM
No way?!?!?!

KSOT
05-03-2006, 04:23 AM
I have it on good authority that the next Party reload will be on the first thursday of Smarch.

ncboiler
05-03-2006, 09:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh jesus you moron you don't know for sure when the next party reload is, you don't work for party. All this is pure speculation, and the best we have are guesses. If someone happens to be right it's almost always coincedence. You know how many times someone has predicted a stars bonus? You know how many times someone has picked a party bonus? This is all guesswork at best, until they setup a structure where they offer bonuses X amount of times on the same day your just guessing, we're all just guessing. And it IS a waste of time if the best you can come up with is a guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I must state again....retard

jah7_fsu1
05-04-2006, 04:26 AM
Yes you keep calling me a retard...and in the meantime everyone keep guessing when the next bonus at a major site is. And considering none of us ACTUALLY know for sure you can't tell OP that you can expect a middle of the month party reload. None of us know FOR SURE.....you keep calling me retarded, I don't care. I tend to think it's more retarded for people to say, I bet it's on X day when you don't know for sure. And you don't know for sure....but keep acting like you do, seriously, we're all listening.

Tool

jah7_fsu1
05-04-2006, 04:30 AM
Did you see the first three posts boiler...they had the right idea. Tell you what, you predict right partys bonus structure 3 times in a row and I'll retract my original statement since you obviously do know...but I doubt you can do that.

Sniper
05-04-2006, 04:47 AM
I think your sarcasm detector is broken /images/graemlins/wink.gif

TheDudeAbides
05-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Can someone explain to me when I can/cannot qualify for a Party reload? If I were to cashout $500 today to Neteller - can I just buy back in for that amount once the reload is offered (essentially just funnelling money back and forth)?

And do I have to do this before the reload is announced? From what I understand, you cannot cash out and then buy back in during a reload period. Thanks.

agent_fish
05-04-2006, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can someone explain to me when I can/cannot qualify for a Party reload? If I were to cashout $500 today to Neteller - can I just buy back in for that amount once the reload is offered (essentially just funnelling money back and forth)?

And do I have to do this before the reload is announced? From what I understand, you cannot cash out and then buy back in during a reload period. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Answer to second question: Yes.
Answer to third question: Yes, although I've heard of people getting away with cashing out and redepositing during the bonus period, but according to the terms and conditions of most bonuses you are not supposed to and Party has the right to deny you the bonus if you do this.
Answer to first question: See answers to second and third question.

Falc
05-04-2006, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For TopBucks50 i cashed out and deposited after the bonus was offered, and it worked for me.