PDA

View Full Version : My Next Site

JSH06
05-01-2006, 04:14 PM
I currently play SNGs on Pokerstars. I have been considering a switch to cash games. If, and when I do switch I would switch sites so that I could get rakeback. Unfortunately for me I signed up for many poker accounts early in my poker career before I had even heard of rakeback. To my knowledge, there aren't any rakeback offers for players who already have accounts at the sites. I already have accounts at Stars, Absolute, Party, Pacific, Bodog, Full Tilt, and Pokerroom. Yikes. I was wondering what anyone would recommend for my next site. I would balance ring game traffic (particularely lower limit 6 max, enough that I could 5-6 table), soft competition, rakeback, rewards program, Pokertracker & PokerAce compatibility (a must),& signup & reload bonuses. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

brandysbich
05-01-2006, 05:25 PM
give this new site wsex or wpex a look...dunno what they like but theres 100% rakeback

Ron Burgundy
05-01-2006, 06:59 PM
At Full Tilt you can get your account transferred to an affiliate to get RB. Contact the affiliate you want to sign up with and they should be able to do it.

hogua
05-27-2006, 12:10 PM
I heart Bodog

PollyEmory
05-27-2006, 12:22 PM
Yeah, bodog is a good one for what you want. No shortage of 6-max tables. Players on that site love the action and love to gamble so NL and SH very popular.

MikeyObviously
05-27-2006, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At Full Tilt you can get your account transferred to an affiliate to get RB. Contact the affiliate you want to sign up with and they should be able to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is good to know. I am pretty much out just for the custom jersey.