grac
04-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Should one be popping up tommorrow?

thing85
04-30-2006, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I hear, millions of stars come out every night.

SoloAJ
04-30-2006, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I hear, millions of stars come out every night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Always one when Solo is out on the town.

ImsaKidd
04-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Next Thursday I heard.

grac
04-30-2006, 10:09 PM
I thought it was April 31. Does anyone else have any insight, it would be helpful to know as I will be away from all computers for a short time this week and might have to make arrangements. pm me if you don't want to post.

RikaKazak
04-30-2006, 10:14 PM
wow, I'm stupid, cause I'm completely lost, anyone pm me what the heck you guys are talking about?

Stars reload?

grac
04-30-2006, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wow, I'm stupid, cause I'm completely lost, anyone pm me what the heck you guys are talking about?

Stars reload?

[/ QUOTE ]
*pokerstars* *reload bonus* *20% up to $100*

brendanb438
04-30-2006, 10:59 PM
Lol. I hope you are kidding about the 31st of April. It was a joke when I posted that. April only has 30 days man...

Brendan

grac
04-30-2006, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lol. I hope you are kidding about the 31st of April. It was a joke when I posted that. April only has 30 days man...

Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes I realize it was a joke but I thought you were saying that to mean (monday). aka may 1st

Photoc
04-30-2006, 11:39 PM
OMFG, LOL! Btw, when no one has this "insider" info that every seems to be looking for. When they give one, they give one, simple as that.

thing85
05-01-2006, 09:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was April 31. Does anyone else have any insight, it would be helpful to know as I will be away from all computers for a short time this week and might have to make arrangements. pm me if you don't want to post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I hear a lot of [censored] is going to be going down on April 31. Make sure to stay away from ALL COMPUTERS at that time. I'll PM you the details...looks like we're going to need to go into hiding.

grac
05-01-2006, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I hear a lot of [censored] is going to be going down on April 31. Make sure to stay away from ALL COMPUTERS at that time. I'll PM you the details...looks like we're going to need to go into hiding.

[/ QUOTE ]
I seem to have missed it somehow, my computers just fine.

AZplaya
05-01-2006, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I seem to have missed it somehow, my computers just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!